Marketing Assistant Job Posting
O’Rourke Sales Company has an opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing TEAM at our Corporate office in Davenport, Iowa. With over 50 years of industry experience, we are a national distributor offering cutting edge technologies within the consumer electronics, computers, phones, appliance and high-end appliance categories. With seven branch operations, our national presence is enhanced by our regional emphasis. Visit www.orourkesales.com today to learn more about our company and how we “professionally supply our customers”.
We are looking for a full-time candidate that is well versed in Excel, MS SQL Server 2012 and SQL Server Management Studio with working knowledge of Corel Draw and/or Adobe software.
• Maintenance of our PIM (Product Information Management) database including specs, dimensions, images and all other aspects of product information
• This person would be the first point of contact for providing images, specs and printed materials to our territory sales managers and dealers.
• Downloading images and specs from our vendor websites for new products as needed
• Manage all company-wide print requests from our sales and management staff including binder and tab creations for shows.
• Assist with dealer build sheets and web portal maintenance (excel templates & SQL)
• Assist with database analytics and email campaigns
• Assist other departments with design and creation of shipping labels, bar codes, photo editing; whatever is needed to make their jobs more efficient.
• Inventory reporting as needed
• Catalog maintenance using InDesign
• Setup queries and custom reports
• Order Speed Queen Literature and POP
• Assist in completing the vast variety of project requests submitted to the marketing department team
• Microsoft Office Suite 2010 with proficiency in excel (Required)
• Ability to work with ftp sites for upload/download of data.
• Corel Draw or Adobe Graphics Software (Required)
• Experience in Print, email and E-Commerce Marketing (Required)
• Ability to work within a team and take pride of ownership in work performed
• Demonstrates the ability to take initiative and problem solve
• Reliable attendance and work history
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments while working on potentially short deadlines
• Minimum Associates degree required.
Submit all resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org